The SuperTrapeze is ideal for pulling yourself from a lying to a sitting position—a difficult motion for many. By redesigning the triangular shape to include two points of leverage, you maximize your strength to climb more easily into a seated position. The new, ergonomic design also reduces wrist strain.
• SuperPole with SuperTrapeze is an overbed trapeze system that is mounted to a floor-to-ceiling safety pole
• e2 Trapeze handle features an ergonomic offset design with 2 leverage points, making it easier to climb from a lying to seated position in bed; e2 Trapeze handle is 17" wide
• When not in use, the trapeze handle can store out of the way by hooking it around the SuperPole
• Durable, anti-microbial white powder coat finish (over carbon steel); latex-free, non-slip, PVC closed foam grip material
• SuperPole supports up to 300lbs; e2 Trapeze supports up to 150lbs; Fits ceiling heights 93-99"; installation options sold separately for higher ceilings and angled ceilings