This high impact foam Fall Mat comes with tapered edges for non-trip and easy wheelchair roll-on.
High-density, closed-cell foam mat absorbs a fall from the bed
Available in 2 different widths 26" & 36"
Dimensions: 68" L x 1.5" H
• Step on stability
• Trip resistant beveled edges
• Slip-resistant bottom to keep mat securely in place
• Durable vinyl heat-sealed cover wipes clean for easy care
• Folds in half for easy storage and includes straps that secure mat to the footboard
Place Roll-On Bedside Mat on the floor next to the bed. Two mats will be required if side rails on both sides of the bed are lowered.
Important: Place the Roll-On Bedside Mat on the floor with the label read- ing THIS SIDE UP facing up.
1. It is the responsibility of each facility’s appropriate medical professionals to determine if the Roll-On Bedside Mat is suitable as an injury-prevention device for a specific patient.
2.To prevent staff members from stumbling, make certain that all staff members, especially those working at night, are aware that the Roll-On Bedside Mat has been placed alongside a bed.
Comply with OSHA regulations and CDC recommendations relating to bloodborne pathogens. Follow accepted precautions. Use an EPA-registered disinfectant according to the manufacturer’s instructions when performing disinfecting procedures.
2. Disinfect the cover surface using an appropriate EPA-registered disinfectant and follow manufacturer- er’s instructions. Do not saturate the cover or allow cleaning solutions to pool on the cover surface.
1. Before disinfection, clean the cover surface using a damp cloth or sponge and mild cleanser.
Inspect the cover before each use. Do not use if the cover has cuts, rips, cracks, or tears.