• The Mangar Elk Inflatable Emergency Lifting cushion is an assistive device that helps caregivers lift a fallen individual up from the floor.
• Once seated on the cushion, the Elk's powerful lifting cushion raises the user off of floor safely and with dignity.
• The Elk also protects caregivers from muscle strains and back injuries from hazardous manual patient lifts.
• The lightweight, battery-powered, Airflo 24 air compressor powers the cushion's inflation. The Airflo 24 can lift the fallen person 22" off of the floor in roughly 2 minutes. This height is ideal for transfer to a chair or a standing position.
• The Elk system is portable and can be used indoors and outdoors. This patient lift cushion's compact dimensions allow it to work in confined and narrow spaces, where other patient lifts fail. Its size does not sacrifice any power. The Elk can lift 992 lbs.
• To inflate the cushion, one only needs to connect each of the air hoses to the corresponding cushion chamber. Each air hose and cushion chamber are number and color coordinated.
Special Discounted Pricing Now is Now Available Contact us today for more details
The Elk's inflatable cushion is lightweight; it weighs only 8 lbs. The cushion's four chambers are made from a durable and easy to clean material.
The cushion rolls up into itself for secure storage and carrying. The cushion's stability bars (used during inflation) keeps the cushion securely rolled into itself while not is use. There is also a convenient space inside of the rolled up Elk where you can store the system's hose and controls. Just merely unclipping the flap unfurls the cushion and presents the hoses, ready to respond quickly.
On the underside of the cushion, there is also a brief instructional diagram a for a quick reminder during its use.
The Airflo 24 weighs 9 lbs and can perform between 2-3 full lifts from a full charge.
The Airflo's internal power source is a replaceable 24-volt battery. Its new 4 level status light represents the battery's level of charge (pictured above).
When plugged in and charging, the status light offers a convenient way to track its time charging. The Airflo typically requires 2 hours of charging before it can perform a lift.
The Airflo 24 includes one power plug and multiple plug adapters for use in different regions. Due to the amount of required energy, the Airflo 24's charger is unable to power the cushion's inflation directly.
All components of the Mangar Elk Lifting Cushion system are covered under a two-year warranty.
Extended warranties are also available
The one-year, three-year, and five-year warranties are in addition to the above standard terms.
Maximum User Weight: 980lbs
Inflated Height: 22″
Inflated Width: 22.5″
Inflated Depth: 20″
Deflated Folded Dimensions: 24.5″ x 10″ x 4.5″
Cushion Weight:8 lbs.
Unit Weight: 9 lbs
Output Pressure: 4.5 PSI (0.31 bar)
Battery Type: 1 x 24 V, 2200mAh Ni-MH
Charger Input: AC 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.5A Max
Charger Output: DC 30V, 0.45A
Environmental Protections: IP51 Splashproof, Type BF Equipment, Meets EMC Legislation requirements