With elegant modern styling, this unique design incorporates a sturdy support bar into the shelf, providing added assistance. When it's time to clean, the shelf tray is removable for easy access and is made from a durable, non-porous material to help keep the shower looking great for years to come.
• Invisia Corner Shelf adds functional storage and a sturdy grab bar that supports up to 500lbs
• 4-point wall connection provides maximum structural support (NOTE: product must be anchored to structural walls only)
• Durable, non-porous solid surface tray is removable for easy cleaning
• Made from rust-resistant, #304 stainless steel
• ADA compliant rail diameter (1.25”); Exceeds ADA 4.26.3 structural strength requirements for grab bars and fasteners (250lbs)
The Invisia Corner Shelf should only be installed in areas where the mounting surface is structurally sound, in the corner between 2 walls that are relatively perpendicular to each other.
Strengthening modifications may be required.
Should not be installed in fiberglass/acrylic shower enclosures with insufficient stiffness and strength.
Should not be installed into metal studs.
If you are not equipped to undertake the outlined work we recommend that you have your Invisia Corner Shelf installed by a qualified contractor.
Due to variances in needs, materials and local construction methods, the information contained within concerning mounting location, fasteners, and wall fabrication is provided as a suggestion only.
Consult the appropriate local professionals for best advice.
Weight Capacity: 500lbs(ADA Compliant)
Rail Diameter: 1.25″(ADA Compliant)
Rail Length: 8.8″
Rail Height: 3″
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
ADA Compliance: Complies with 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design (section 609) for Size, Spacing, Fittings, and Structural Strength of Grab Bars