The “New Patented Technology” CordLess Fall Monitor is cord free and can be easily mounted where you need it.
Position the alarm away from residents – eliminating disruptive in-room alarm noise.
The monitor can wall-mounted at the bedside or in a hallway up to 30 ft. away using the included wall-mounting hardware.
This cordless monitor features patented, cutting-edge technology that automatically lets a caregiver know if the signal between pad and monitor is lost or if the monitor has gone out of range.
Also, this monitor features an optional Patented TamperProof Setting, which when selected requires caregivers to use the provided Caregiver Key to turn off the monitor's alarm.
This ensures that residents cannot accidentally turn off the monitor.
The cordless alarm system has NO cords between pads and monitors, which reduces tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled pad cords.
– QUIET, fully adjustable volume. Place monitor away from resident (above bed, hallway)
– Cordless – reduce tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled pad cords
– Pad Signal Lost notification – alerts caregiver if connection between sensor and monitor becomes disconnected
– TamperProof Caregiver Key. Only the caregiver can turn monitor off
– Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
– Monitor up to two components at one time
– Battery Operated (3-AA, Not Included)
– Optional AC Power Adapter
When using a Wireless CordLess® Pad with a Wireless CordLess Monitor you are able to remove the alarm noise from the room creating a quiet in room environment for the resident.
Pad is placed underneath the resident. When the resident gets up from the pad, a wireless signal is sent to the monitor setting off an alarm to alert the caregiver.
When using a Wireless CordLess Bed Alarm Sensor Pad with a Wireless CordLess Monitor you are able to remove the alarm noise from the room creating a quiet in room environment for the resident.
The bed alarm pad is placed underneath the resident on their bed.
When resident gets up from pad, a wireless signal is sent to the monitor setting off the bed alarm to alert the caregiver.
New Patented Floor Mat can be placed by the bedside or in a doorway.
When the resident gets out of bed or tries to leave the room and pressure is applied to the mat it will send a signal to the monitor to alert the caregiver.