Wireless alert caregivers via floor mat, motion sensor, chair pad, bed pad, or pager
Central monitor systems wireless manage multiple devices and multiple patients.
Letting you customize the monitoring that you and your patients need.
• Emilinate in-room alarm noise. Cord Free Fall Monitor's wireless design allow you to place the alarm outside of the patient’s room.
Cord Free Fall Monitors:
TL-2100G - No more in noise room. Use the quiet fall monitor where you need it!
433-EC - A versatile wireless monitor that talks to pagers and other remote caregiver devices.
• Assign & manage up to 60 different devices with the 433-CMU and 999 with the TL-2015R2
• Easily monitor a variety of different style devices in a variety of locations in one central location.
• Setup and programming is quick and easy
433-CMU - Monitor patient from one location. Available separately and in the central monitoring system set.
TL-2015R2 - Designed for large facility monitoring. Works with up to 999 different wireless components.
2007-SYS - Pull cord system designed for bathrooms. Compatible with the 433-CMUs and TL-2015R2s.
• Send alerts directly to the caregiver's wireless mobile pager
• Eliminate in-room alarm noise
• Their pager's range provides caregivers increased independence
TL-5102TP - Very easy to use caregiver paging system
TL-5102MP - Motion sensor exit alarm with wireless signal to pager
TL-2016R - Eliminates in-room alarm noise with quiet fall monitor that alerts caregiver's pager