• These standard Fall Monitors are designed for use with our Corded Weight-Sensing Bed, Chair Pads, and Floor Mats.
• Simply plug the sensor pad or mat into the fall alarm and place beneath an at-risk individual.
• When they start to get up and lift pressure from the connected sensor device, an alert is triggered and an alarm will visually and audibly notify caregivers that help is needed.
Corded Fall Monitors Models:
TL-2100B - Basic Bed & Chair Exit Alarm – the most affordable exit alarm on the market
TL-2100E - Low-cost fall monitor with On-Off switch – works great with floor mats and seat belts.
TL-2100S - The most popular fall monitor – easy-to-use and automatically resets when weight is re-applied.
TL-2100CP - No more writing dates on the pads. The monitor will alert caregivers when the pad's life is up.
TL-3100V - Allows the patient to hear a melody or a familiar voice instead of a frightening alarm sound.
TL-2016R - Flexible wireless monitor that talks to pagers, central monitors, and remote caregiver devices.
• Cord Free Fall Monitors are compatible with CordLess Weight-Sensing Bed, Chair Pads & Floor Mats.
• Sensor pads or mats are placed under the at-risk individual and when they start to stand up, a wireless alert is sent to the fall monitor notifying caregivers.
• Emilinate in-room alarm noise. Cord Free Fall Monitor's wireless design allow you to place the alarm outside of the patient’s room.
Cord Free Fall Monitors:
TL-2100G - No more in noise room. Use the quiet fall monitor where you need it!
433-EC - A versatile wireless monitor that talks to pagers and other remote caregiver devices.
Simply attach the garment clip to an at-risk individual’s clothing and when they rise to get up, the pull-string will be pulled free of the monitor triggering an alert to notify caregivers that assistance is required.
Pull-String monitors are ideal for chair exit monitoring and are an effective alternative to pressure pad systems.
Pull String Monitors:
TL-2000 - Unbreakable pull string monitor with a lifetime warranty.
TL-3100V - When activated will play a melody or familiar voice instead of a frightening alarm sound.
TL - 01 - Non-magnetic pull string monitor with separation switch. Pacemaker safe