• The TILT, Toilet Incline Lift is the perfect solution to help prevent falls in the bathroom.
• Many people, unfortunately, regularly fall while getting on and off the toilet. The TILT provides a dependable, comfortable and safe alternative.
• Combining the functionality of a heavy duty commode and a powered lift chair into an easy-to-use bathroom safety solution.
• The TILT's Companion Control lets the user or caregiver easily operate the TILT seat with the push of a button.
• Rise to a standing position quickly, the TILT will complete its entire cycle up or down in 15-20 seconds.
• Compatible with both Standard & Elongated toilets.
Lightweight Design: the entire TILT weighs just 34 pounds
Easy Installation: you can install the TILT in as little as 15 minutes
Non-slip Hand Grips: allow users to gain a secure grip while the seat raises and lowers
Compatible with Multiple Bowl Heights: those ranging from 14" to 21"
Fits Users of Different Heights: 5'2" to 6'4"
Increased Stability: the TILT attaches directly to the bowl and allows the user to move 7 1/2" forward for improved balance.
Easy Cleaning: assembly is protected by a plastic shield, which can be easily removed for cleaning.
Easy Transfers: the low angle of the unit allows for easier lateral transfers from mobility devices, transport chairs. In its down position, the arms are lower than the seat for slide board transfers.
Made In the Use & Carries a 2-Year Warranty.
Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
Weight: 34 lbs
Motor: 120 VAC 60Hz
Power Source: 10' Power Cord
Attachment: Directly to the bowl
Cycle Time: Approx. 15 - 20 seconds to lift/lower
Warranty: 2 Years
Compatibility: with standard and elongated toilet seats.